New Site, New Brand and progress! This is my official last post on this platform!

Hello everyone,

The time has come. I have enjoyed using Blogger as a platform to spread my ideas, but with the new book and a few other demands I decided to actually purchase a domain and create a website.


What this means for you?
Things are about to get a lot better! The new platform will allow me to reach a broader audience, scale my site to do more than just post blogs. In addition, I will be able to branch out to other areas of frugality and personal finance. 

I plan to keep this site open for a year or so. But eventually, all material will be transitioned to my new home. Hope to see you there! 

Sincerely, 
- Joey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gifts that save your bank account and the environment

Self Study: Can I really save money being a one car family?